Wait till you see what's inside
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Family home consisting 3 bedrooms and office. Recently renovated, new paint, carpet and furnishings throughout. Large updated kitchen, main bathroom, plus 2nd shower and toilet adjacent to office area. Leafy, tree-lined street in walking distance to central business district of Dubbo (Talbragar, Macquarie Streets).
- Main bedroom has large built-in wardrobe
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms each furnished with 3 door robe, hanging and shelf space
- Main central bathroom + half bathroom (total of two toilets, two showers and bath)
- Carpeted family room and vinyl dining area, connects to kitchen via servery/ breakfast bar
- LPG gas cooktop and large 900mm oven with seperate warming oven
- LPG gas point in family room
- Inground swimming pool with private rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Office area at rear, large open windows allowing plenty of natural lighting
- Office accessible via rear gate, suitable for home office/business
- NBN connection to premises
- Carport with parking for 1 vehicle and additional (uncovered) car space
- Garden shed for storage and/or tools
- Access to rear of premises via double gates at side of house
- Underground watering system installed to front and rear lawns
- Security doors, deadlocks and window locks
Option of renting adjacent 1 bedroom detached flat under separate lease, connected by lockable internal gate/yard (see separate listing - 23A Cooinda Crescent).
Contact our office today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.