Are you looking for a new challenge?
Have you ever thought about a career in Real Estate?
- Focused on customer service
- Happiest working in a busy environment
- Energetic & a team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent with time management
- A person with lots of initiative
We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our team.
Although qualifications and experience are desirable we are prepared to train the right applicant to obtain a Real Estate Licence.
You will be supported by a Leasing Officer, Administration Support and Management committed to your development and helping you reach your goals.
- Landlord and Tenant communication
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears control
- Periodic, ingoing, outgoing and open home inspections
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Tribunal preparation and attendance
- Creating strong relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
Experience & Requirements
- High level of customer service & problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication including proven negotiation skills
- Work under pressure
- A genuine passion for property and people
- The ability to work well as a team and autonomously
- Drivers Licence
- Flexible working arrangements based on experience
If you are an achiever who wants more from your career this may be the opportunity for you. Please forward your current resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org