- Is Dubbo and surrounds your ‘stomping’ ground?
- Get in on a booming growth market
- Be a dream-maker and live yours!
Interested in a real estate career with the most experienced real estate group in Australasia? Ray White is the biggest real estate group in Australasia and people are our greatest asset. With this year set to be another year of strong growth, we are looking for sales people (experienced or not) to join us.
Ray White Dubbo is an energetic office, with an enthusiasm for success. We go above and beyond the obvious, the ordinary and the conventional. 100% local owned and operated and with an experienced team, it pays to reason that whether you are buying, selling, investing, developing, in need of professional property management, there is no better breeding ground than at Ray White Dubbo.
You don’t have to have real estate sales experience (if you do though, it’s a benefit!) but our best-performing and highest income earners are people who:
- Are capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market a product when communicating with a prospect;
- Can efficiently base their decisions on numerical data and who can communicate these data easily to clients and prospects;
- Active and can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Will use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Are motivated by the opportunity for personal contact with clients and prospects. They often enjoy selling in a team environment;
- Accomplish their work without the red-tape of specific sales procedures. They’re creative;
- Tend to question the agenda of those with whom they negotiate a sale but can express confidence in making the sale once their doubts have been alleviated;
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and who can make quick decisions under pressure;
- Are willing to stand up for their agenda in a sales situation;
- Perform best when provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently without their sales manager micro-managing their activities;
- Are most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
If this describes you, you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then apply now!